For Sahara Atlas Tours, the health and safety of our guests and staff are our Number 1 priority. We are working non-stop behind the scenes on hygiene and disinfection measures against COVID-19, so that you can relax and enjoy your holiday with peace of mind.
Following protocols advised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the World Travel and Tourism Council, as well as the EU and Moroccan governments, these are the measures that we have put in place to protect you and your driver-guide:
- Your driver-guide will wear a face-mask when inside the tour vehicle, and maintain a social distance of 1.5+ metres from you when outside it.
- Your driver-guide will wash and/or disinfect his hands with soap or sanitizing gel regularly throughout the day.
- The interior of your vehicle and high-touch points such as door-handles will be disinfected at least 3 times per day.
- Sanitizing hand-gel will be provided in the vehicle for you throughout your tour.
- Your driver-guide will check and report his temperature to us each day.
- We will only take you to hotels and restaurants who confirm to us that they are also following international guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19
- Should your driver-guide develop any symptoms of possible COVID-19, he will be replaced immediately and given paid leave to self-isolate for up to 14 days
- Should you develop any symptoms of possible COVID-19, we will immediately seek medical help for you and support you to access any necessary health services
- We strongly recommend that you buy travel insurance to cover any emergency healthcare, including for COVID-19, from a reputable travel insurance company before your visit to Morocco
Please bring your own face masks, as it is now a legal requirement in Morocco for everyone to wear face masks in all public spaces.
We look forward to welcoming you for a wonderful, worry-free holiday.